Improving the Bottom Line
MEMBER PRICE: $399.00 CDN (+HST 13% + Shipping & Handling)
NON-MEMBER PRICE: $499.00 CDN (+HST 13% + Shipping & Handling)
CIPH’s Improving the Bottom Line is a true multi-media educational experience and your key managers can take advantage of this powerful training program anytime. Highlights of the program include:
- Graphics visually display key financial concepts.
- Audio instruction explains the concepts thoroughly, tied to the exhibits displayed on screen.
- A customized notebook ensures that every participant can take personalized notes on the concepts presented.
Structure of the Program:
Improving the Bottom Line comes programmed with financial results for a sample distributor. To tailor the program to your firm, individual branch or region, you simply need to enter thirteen required financial figures, a process which takes about five minutes. The program has three modules designed to address three levels of financial sophistication:
- “Don’t Know Anything about Finance” - An introductory course for the financial novice.
- “The Profit Drivers” - A session that outlines the specific actions necessary to improve profit performance.
- “Getting Serious about Profit” - An advanced program geared towards managers responsible for developing at least part of a financial plan.
The Improving the Bottom Line training program will provide your managers with the financial savvy to understand exactly what drives profitability for your firm.