Successful Selling Skills for Inside Sales Webinar Series led by Frank Foster
Members: $399.00 plus HST
Non-Members: $599.00 plus HST
In today's changing business environment, organizations are finding that buyers have less time for face to face meetings and would rather communicate on the phone or on line. Buyers have access to more information than ever before and they want answers NOW! This is putting new pressures on the Inside Sales Force to become more proactive.
This webinar series is designed to give both newer sales people and veterans the skills they can use right away to help them deal with today's changing marketplace.
Part 1: Quality Sales and Service
- Customer Sales and Service "Facts"
- The Value of Long Term Versus Short Term
- Quality Sales and Service is Everyone's Job
- Your Culture is Showing
- Creating a Quality Sales and Service Climate
Part 2: Communication Skills
- 5 Common Human Factors
- Human Relations in Selling
- Communication Skills for Sales and Service
- Body Language — Non-verbal Communication
- Behavioural Pattern Guidelines
- Helpful Hints and Guidelines to Understand People’s Behaviour
Part 3: Yes, You are In Sales!
- The Effective Sales Person
- Planning – Know What You Sell
- The Sales Process – Getting and Keeping Customers
- Telemarketing Skills – How, Methods, Fears
- Asking Better Questions
- Selling Benefits
Part 4: Inside Sales Strategies
- Strategies for Developing Long Term Customers – full line selling
- Removing Roadblocks to Superior Sales and Service – 1% Team Solutions
- Dealing With Those Tough Customers
Who would benefit: Counter Sales Personnel, Inside/Outside Sales Personnel, Quotation Department Personnel, Service Technicians, Delivery Personnel, Receptionists.
*Once payment has been received, the training video will be sent to you via Dropbox.
Call us: 1-800-639-2474